Mark your calendars for June 7: election day in Ontario. Here in Cabbagetown our riding is Toronto Centre. Our main polling station is at what we know as “St. Martin’s School” – 55 Salisbury Avenue, Toronto, officially described as Monsignor Fraser College, St. Martin Campus.
Polling hours are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on election day; there are many other early-polling opportunities to vote.
The candidates are, in alphabetical order, according to the official Elections Ontario website:
– MEREDITH CARTWRIGHT, PC Party of Ontario
– KEVIN CLARKE, The People
– JUDI FALARDEAU, Libertarian
– WANDA MARIE FOUNTAIN, CEP
– CAMERON JAMES, The New People’s Choice Party of Ontario
– DAN KING, Party for People with Special Needs
– DAVID MORRIS, Ontario Liberal Party
– SUZE MORRISON, Ontario NDP/NPD
– THERESA SNELL, Stop the New Sex-Ed Agenda
– ADAM SOMMERFELD, Green Party of Ontario
Your Cabbagetowner did a long walk around the neighbourhood and found the following three political sign displayed: if you spot any others, send a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add them to this post.