The CRA works closely with the local councillors’ office for Ward 13, as well as other city departments on any and all issues that might negatively, or positively, impact our neighbourhood. These can be as diverse as:
- Liaising on development plans in or around our catchment area
- Contributing insights regarding the location of bike share stations
- Commenting on designs for signage in Riverdale Park
- Addressing the proliferation of pot shops in our neighbourhood
- Advising on the granting of licenses such as DineTO to local restaurants
We are always happy to hear from you on any subjects that you feel would deserve our attention. Got something to share? Contact us.