We’ve posted previously about the Toronto Ward Boundary Review (TWBR) and it appears there is more opportunity to provide your input. The options have been whittled down to two and are being presented for public feedback:
– Revised 44 wards option, which has 44 wards and incorporates refinements generated during the TWBR public consultation process from August to November 2015 (Average Population of each ward: 70,000)
– 26 wards option, that is aligned, where possible, with the boundaries of the federal and provincial ridings (Average Population of each ward: 112,500)
Feedback can be provided by completing a survey or attending a public meeting. The survey can be completed online or in hard-copy format, until September 23, 2016, and is available at drawthelines.ca/additional-information-participate.
Four public meetings will take place across the city this fall:
– Wednesday, September 14, Metro Hall, 55 John St., Room 310, 7 to 9 p.m.
– Thursday, September 15, Scarborough Civic Centre, 150 Borough Dr., Committee Room 1, 7 to 9 p.m.
– Monday, September 19, North York Civic Centre, 5100 Yonge St., Committee Room 1, 7 to 9 p.m.
– Wednesday, September 21, Etobicoke Civic Centre, 399 The West Mall, Meeting Room 1, 7 to 9 p.m.
Read the rest of the news release (toronto.ca)