Join the Forsythia Festival parade! On Sunday, May 5, dress up in all the yellow you can and make your way to Riverdale Park West to march in Cabbagetown’s official welcoming of spring parade.
Gathering starts at 10 a.m. at the corner of Winchester Street and Sumach Street. The parade route is as follows:
The parade leaves the corner of Winchester and Sumach at 10:30 a.m.
• Travels Westbound on Winchester to Sackville Street.
• South on Sackville Street to Carlton Street.
• East on Carlton Street to Sumach Street.
• North on Sumach Street to Wellesley Street.
• East on Wellesley Street ending at Wellesley Park.
Immediately following the parade there will be live entertainment, food, and fun activities for young children to enjoy in Wellesley Park until 3:00 p.m. Last call at our Beer Garden will be 2:30 p.m. See Schedule of Activities for all the details.