Posted on December 2, 2020
In what has become a popular annual tradition, every December Cabbagetowners get to see our neighbourhood’s houses in all their illuminated glory.
You can enter your own home or nominate one of your neighbours. There are three ways you can enter:
1. Post a photo to Twitter with the hashtag #cabbagetownlights;
2. Post a photo to our Facebook page timeline with the hashtag #cabbagetownlights;
3. Simply email us your photo to email@example.com
Please include the address of the home in the photo so we can include the street name on the voting website and know how to contact the residents if their house wins.
Photos can be submitted anytime between Wednesday December 2nd and Saturday December 26. By submitting your photo, you consent to your photo being reproduced on a voting website that will contain all of the submissions. Photos will be identified by the house’s street but no names or other personal identifying details will be published.
This year the three photo submissions that have the most votes by the end of the day on December 26 will each win:
- A Trophy
- A lawn sign marking their achievement.
- A one-year membership to CRA
- PLUS – A $50 donation to their charity of choice c/o the CRA
and bragging rights, of course!
NOTE: For the purpose of determining resident winners, when the same house is photographed more than once, total votes will be counted. Only one vote will be allowed per IP address; however, you can switch your vote anytime up until the deadline.