Dear CRA Members,
The 2015 Forsythia Festival is approaching and we need a new poster to advertise our festival. We’re holding a commemorative poster competition and we’re hoping you, or someone you know will join the competition and help us out.
Deadline to submit your design: March 23rd, 2015
Here are some elements we will need the winning poster to include:
Date of the Festival: May 3, 2015
Location: Wellesley Park
Inclusion of the following:
– Parade starting at Winchester & Sumach Streets 10am
– Beer Garden
– Children’s activities (mention some or all of, face painting, bouncy castle, doughnut eating contest, rope walk, bean bag toss, parachute game, police car, bubbles)
– Sponsorship by local merchants
– the colour yellow!
– Inclusion of our website: cabbagetowner.com
– Inclusion of the Cabbagetown Residents Association logo (available here)
Please ensure that any images used in your poster design belong to you, or are royalty-free.
The winner will receive: a $50 gift certificate to a Forsythia Festival sponsoring store of their choice, their poster plastered all over Cabbagetown and the knowledge that they are helping a small not-for-profit group run the 44th annual Forsythia Festival.
Please send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 23rd, 2015.
The 2015 Forsythia Festival Committee